Creating the Conditions for Adult Learning Introductory Course
Thank you to everyone who joined us at the January workshop!
Upcoming dates for this introductory workshop are coming soon.
Join Mills Teacher Scholars to learn how to create conditions that better support high-quality teacher learning and improvements to instructional practice. In this one-day course, you will deepen your understanding of adult learning frameworks and identify next steps that will lead to more meaningful collaboration at your site.
This one-day workshop is an introduction to the frameworks and competencies addressed more deeply in our Certification in Adult Learning Through Collaborative Inquiry. See full list of certification courses here.
PREVIOUS COURSE INFORMATION
January 17, 2019
9:00am-3:00pm at Mills College
Highlights of the day include:
- Reflecting on the principles of adult learning
- Inventorying the current adult learning conditions at your site
- Engaging in small-group consultancies with other instructional leaders from surrounding districts
- Deconstructing a live teacher learning conversation about student learning
- Generating a timeline and set of activities to build teacher-led learning at your site
Who should participate?
- Administrators interested in the Mills Teacher Scholars’ approach to teacher learning
- District leaders interested in improving their teacher learning model
- Instructional coaches responsible for designing and implementing teacher learning
Mills Teacher Scholars will provide a light breakfast and a hearty lunch.
Registration for January 17, 2019 workshop:
Register by December 1 for 10% early bird discount! Use code: CCDEC1
- $250 for the first team member
- $200 each additional team member
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.