February 6, 2018: Creating the Conditions for Adult Learning
A Workshop for Administrators, Instructional Coaches & Teacher Leaders
Join Mills Teacher Scholars for a workshop and facilitated discussion about how to create conditions that better support high-quality teacher learning and improvements to instructional practice.
Tuesday, February 6th, 9:00am – 3:00pm at Mills College
Registration deadline extended to February 2 (see link below)
Highlights of the day include:
- Reflecting on the principles of adult learning
- Inventorying the current adult learning conditions at your site
- Engaging in small-group consultancies with other instructional leaders from surrounding districts
- Deconstructing a live teacher learning conversation about student learning
- Generating a timeline and set of activities to build teacher-led learning at your site
This day is intended to support:
- Administrators interested in the Mills Teacher Scholars’ approach to teacher learning
- District leaders interested in improving their teacher learning model
- Instructional coaches responsible for designing and implementing teacher learning
Registration deadline extended to February 2
Event cost is $150 per person. Mills Teacher Scholars will provide a light breakfast and a hearty lunch.
Please click here to pay with credit card. Your credit card payment will serve as your registration.
For more information, please email Jean Witzke at firstname.lastname@example.org