Teacher Inquiry in Action Forum
Stay tuned for the Teacher Inquiry in Action Forum in Spring 2019.
The 2018 Teacher Inquiry in Action Forum happened March 20, 2018.
Join educators and friends from around the Bay to learn how teacher leadership is driving instructional improvement in our districts and schools. At this free, interactive gathering, engage in panels and discussions with teacher scholars and school leaders as we celebrate their learning. Connect, recharge, and discover how teacher-led inquiry transforms learning for students and adults.
Delicious food, wine, and dessert will be served. Register today, and bring your colleagues!
Lokey Graduate School of Business Gathering Hall, Mills College
5:30 – Light dinner and wine reception
6:00 – Breakout sessions led by teacher scholars
7:30 – Wine toast and dessert
Breakout session topics include:
- Getting Inquiry Off the Ground Through Teacher Leadership
- Creating Coherence Through Cross-Department PLCs
- A Teacher Community in Service of Newcomers and English Learners
- Equity at the Heart of Inquiry
- Building Teacher Collective Efficacy for Student Success
- Learning from Leaders Who are Creating the Conditions for Adult Learning