Teacher Inquiry in Action Forum March 14, 2019
Attend the Teacher Inquiry in Action Forum on March 14, 2019.
Join educators and friends from around the Bay to learn how teacher leadership is driving instructional improvement in our districts and schools. At this free, interactive gathering, engage in flash presentations and discussions with teacher scholars and school leaders as we celebrate their learning. Connect, recharge, and discover how teacher-led inquiry transforms learning for students and adults.
Delicious food, wine, and dessert will be served. RSVP today, and bring your colleagues!
Lokey Graduate School of Business Gathering Hall, Mills College
5:30 – Light dinner and wine reception
6:00 – Evening kick off followed by Flash presentations
7:30 – Celebratory toast and dessert
Breakout session topics include:
- Collaborative problem solving in the high school math classroom
- The power of peer feedback and collaborative knowledge building
- Building leadership capacities that enable ILT members to support adult learners
- Developing students’ reading self-awareness
- Supporting students with special needs to develop the SEL competencies that deepen their play with peers