Vision & Inquiry Dinner Series
The Vision & Inquiry Dinner Series is filled. Registration is now closed.
A clear vision and a work plan to support that vision are essential to continuous improvement. Yet once the school year starts, there is rarely adequate time to build, refine, and monitor progress towards the vision. Bring your team to Mills for a 4-part dinner series designed to support you to continually return to what is most important to propel your improvement work forward.
This course is a foundational option for our Certificate in Adult Learning Through Collaborative Inquiry. See full list of certification courses here.
Four evenings, 4:30-7:30pm
September 6th, October 4th, November 8th, February 7th
In this course you will:
- Work with your team to develop a clear vision and plan for teacher professional learning and collaboration at your site
- Apply Mills Teacher Scholars frameworks for adult learning and collaboration to your site work
- Strengthen team collaboration, communication and reciprocal accountability
- Stay inspired and energized throughout the school year
Who should attend?
Teams of teachers (grade level, leadership, department, etc.) or instructional lead team members from a site or district
The Vision & Inquiry Dinner Series includes:
- Materials and a delicious dinner at each meeting
- 2 professional development units available for purchase at $200
Register by Aug. 1 for 10% early bird discount. Use code: LEADAUG1
- $600 for the first team member
- $500 for each additional team member
- 2 person minimum