Vision & Inquiry Dinner Series, Starts October 3, 2019
Work with your team to develop a clear, personalized professional learning vision at your site. This four-part dinner series provides the time, tools, and support to create a site-specific professional development vision and the plan to bring it to life.
This course is a foundational option for our Certificate in Adult Learning Through Collaborative Inquiry. See full list of certification courses here.
Begins October 3, 2019
Four evenings: October 3, November 7, December 12, February 6
4:30 – 7: 30 pm
In this course you will:
- Work with your team to develop a clear vision and plan for teacher professional learning and collaboration at your site
- Apply Mills Teacher Scholars frameworks for adult learning and collaboration to your site work
- Strengthen team collaboration, communication, and reciprocal accountability
- Stay inspired and energized throughout the school year
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for teams of teachers (grade level, leadership, department, etc.) or instructional lead team members from a site or district.
The Vision & Inquiry Dinner Series includes:
- Materials and a delicious dinner at each meeting
- 2 professional development units available for purchase at $200
Register by September 3 for 10% early bird discount. At checkout, enter code: SEPT03
- $425 for the first team member
- $375 for each additional team member
- 2 person minimum