Four-Day Series: Creating the Conditions for Adult Learning, Starts October 15, 2019
As a coach and leader, you spend your days supporting students and colleagues to be more curious, engaged, and effective, but who provides this support for you? Join us for a four-session, inquiry-based course to support you and your ongoing learning process.
This course is a practice-based option for our Certificate in Adult Learning Through Collaborative Inquiry. See full list of certification courses here.
Begins October 15, 2019
Four days: October 15, December 3, January 28, March 10
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
In this course you will:
- Engage in inquiry about the adult learning work that you lead
- Apply Mills Teacher Scholars tools and frameworks to your coaching practice
- Receive thought partnership from our skilled facilitators around dilemmas of practice at your site
- Develop a network of colleagues who lead adult learning
- Participate in a coaching conversation between each session to enact your vision and to sustain your learning
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for anyone who is responsible for adults’ learning.
The Four Day Creating the Conditions Course includes:
- Materials, a light breakfast, and hearty lunch
- 3 professional development units available for purchase at $300
Register by September 15 for a 10% early bird discount. At checkout, enter code: SEPT15
- $725 for the first team member
- $675 for each additional team member