Coaching Inquiry Network
In four day-long sessions across the school year, engage in inquiry around your own coaching practice as you network with other coaches and learn to create a culture of learning and improvement at your site.
This course is a practice-based option for our Certificate in Adult Learning Through Collaborative Inquiry. See full list of certification courses here.
Four days, 9:00am-3:00pm
October 25th, December 6th, January 31st, March 7th
at Mills College
In this course you will:
- Engage in inquiry about the adult learning work that you lead
- Apply Mills Teacher Scholars tools and frameworks to your coaching practice
- Receive thought partnership from our skilled facilitators around dilemmas of practice at your site
- Develop a network of colleagues who lead adult learning
- Participate in a coaching conversation between each session to enact your vision and to sustain your learning
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for anyone who is responsible for adults’ learning.
The Coaching Inquiry Network includes:
- Materials, a light breakfast, and hearty lunch
- 3 professional development units available for purchase at $300
- $975 for the first team member
- $875 for each additional team member